WHAT WE DO
We operate in the good governance and democratic rule spaces as business activists, senior consultants and entrepreneurs doing the following:
- Designing and delivering Electronic Voters’ Registers;
- Designing and delivering National ID & Related Solutions;
- Providing critical supplies for electoral and referenda processes;
- Consulting on good governance projects in Africa;
- Consulting for Election Management Bodies (EMB’s) and provision of project assurance services;
- Organizing and delivering statutory elections for medical aid schemes, mining houses and tertiary institutions.
We are also Constitutional Law and constitutional education experts. Our solutions withstand the test of time and have been the standard bearer for our erstwhile clients.
AfriCore is driven by entrepreneurship evidenced through original, distinct and fresh projects viz.:
- The iBoma hospitality services (airport lounge business concept).
- Mobile Mentor SA, our GSM industry outing, on training users and promoting telephony technology.
- The Humanitarian Magazine, our trail blazing publication for the discerning reader.
- Visual Arts Gallery
Our cornerstones therefore are: Good Governance Consulting & Supplies; Entrepreneurship; and Equity.
We have evolved from democracy activists, and law and human rights educators, to institution builders for democracy and to commercial implementers of good governance projects.
Because of our long experience we have acquired a range of skills and capabilities, and appetite for medium to large complex projects. We have anchored intellectual debate TV programs during the country’s constitution-making phase and set up national democratic institutions. We have travelled far and wide in support of democratic electoral processes, and in pursuit of entrepreneurial concepts and opportunities.
Our company structure attests to where we come from and where we are headed. The Holdings entity and its subsidiaries is our business identity. We are technicians, strategists, thinkers and businessmen and women.
On the good governance front our main clients are governments generally, and EMB’s in particular. Multinationals engage our services as consultants. Foundations and other NPO’s also enlist our services as observers of elections.
On the entrepreneurial front our clients are the general public, the open market segmented into airport users or travelers for our hospitality offering, smartphone users for our GSM offering and the discerning buyer for our premium art collection.
- We work much harder
- We are thoroughbred professionals
- We are adequately skilled and experienced
- We plan and execute projects
- We are highly qualified
- We are creative
- We are strategic
- We are visionaries
We are passionate about Africa! Dictum meum pactum = our word is our bond.